- As of today i am offically unemployed. Am i looking for a job? kinda, but not really. im looking forward to riding a bit and getting ready for this college racing buisness. if anyone has some side work though i'm your man.
- my brother joey, aka the minibear, and pretty jo are supposedly heading my way labor day weekend with a whole crew of people. I like it, i need some old friends around for a bit. the all new life thing is a little stressful.
- my new roommate sarah is obsessed with mustaches in all forms, shapes, and sizes. this is awesome.
- im unemployed but not homeless. we just got a sweet old house on the edge of town. im convinced its haunted by an old lady, therefore i've paid rent since the tenth and haven't slept a single night in it. im a sissypants.
- i threw a rock at a rat today by the kitchen and stunned it. then dale came over and killed it with a 2x4, ala "Hacksaw Jim Dugan". it splattered and was grossly amazing. then we went and ate bbq for lunch.
- i no longer have a Singlespeed. im not worried though, it wasn't much fun up here. im gonna see if i can find a 26 wheeled frame and a 5 inch fork so i can actually enjoy more than just the fire roads in pisgah.
- Everybody is welcome to come stay at my house anytime. seriously, we'll leave you a key. just come.
- i've been hearing lots of talk of "training" and "powertaps" when im around riders up here. im gonna have to show them the very specific, guaranteed to work, explosive training plans that pretty, big mitch, and i have been developing over the past few years. you gotta climb the mtns of busch kids. more later.
thats all for now, i'm on the hunt for an old tire to build a swing in my yard. maybe a trampoline if i can find one. keep it sleazy.