It’s just a little bit of pain; you should turn and walk away You know it ain’t no good When I, walk through the front door I stummbled over to the bar, I could feel the trouble start You know it aint no good. Well baby don’t go to the show tonight Summers winding down, there’s gonna be a fight I know, I know, I know I ain’t no good
so life has been awesome lately. seriously, we had some drama in there, and i'm still waiting to get my ass kicked, but shits back on track. and i'm glad. sorry, been gone so long yall. lets catch up.
we haven't had a list in a while, maybe it's cause i dropped out of school, who knows really...
in order from general awesome to mostest awesome, lets do this.
10. dropping out of school. i couldn't afford it, case closed. i thought i was making a really bad decision until the only thing i've missed about school so far is racing bikes. ummmm, i don't need to spend 20 grand to do that shit. later brevard college, don't take it personally, its not you. its me. really.
9. working at sycamore. let me let it be known that Wes is the shit. pretty much he helps me to a ridiculous amount, i can't really explain it. i've never felt like people believed in me till i started racing and workng for this guy. thanks wes, you're the man.
8. racing bikes. yeah i've been doing this for a while (about 20 years) but this year was extra rad, from that college racing that was awesome in the fall (thanks for all the help to thad) all the way through to deciding to focus on gravity events and having some good results, racing has been a good boost to the moral this year. this is great cause it used to get me down, and thats a shitty outlook to have when it comes to something so silly and fun.
7. making it at living in brevard. i was super worried that i'd be back in florida at this point. its not happening, if anything i feel like i've found a place where i fit in. thank god its an amazing spot.
6. my brother joey. we've always been close, but this year i feel like we finally bonded, even living 500 miles away. life hasn't been easy for either of us at times, but we've got each other and that shit is the shit that matters. if yall got a sibling that you need to talk to more, get on it. i love you joey. we got this, nobody's bringing us down.
5. allowing myself to open up and tell people my feelings. i've had to put up walls growing up to survive and this year i've knocked them down a bit. i told someone beside my mother that i loved them. thats huge for me. it didn't really work out but the point is that i put myself out there, and thats good.
4. CATFACE. if you've met her you know, if not get down to 64 stratford asap and prepare to be amazed at this animal. seriously the coolest cat i've ever met.
3. ex's. it was fun, I'm sorry it didn't work.
2. My Florida boys. yall are my boys for life, its funny how sometimes you don't realize how good you have it till you leave it. pretty jo, mitch, and all the rest get your asses up here and lets make it get weird son.
1. GOD. i still don't believe in Church's but theres something out there and it'll take care of you. ride into the woods and tell me i'm wrong.