Monday, November 17, 2008

buy the ticket, take the ride.

Its been a bit chilly lately. I took a few days off the bottle, not that im drinking a lot, but its always good to take a break. of course this clean living got me sick as hell, or maybe it was that 1 am swim in the french broad sat night that did it. who knows and whatever. can't be changed now. I've got my winter training plan pretty much worked out at this point-very scientific i know! let me through it out there for ya so we can go ride sometime.

mon.- this day is bad, i always feel terrible and stressed about the weeks shit that i gotta get done. no bicycle magic today, its all about homework and real work. bummer.

tues.- Hopefully i've been good and done some work so today i can go ride bikes. usually a good mtb ride in the pisgah and maybe some cross racing at brevard to wrap up the day. Or i just watch movies and eat bbq. you never know.

weds.- all about the pumptrack at eddies. its got lights and is pretty damn fun. good times.

thurs.- lets take it to the slalom track and then over to sycamore for their night ride. awesome.

fri.- out at 1130 and hopefully on my bike for a long ride. afterwards its probably party time.

sat- i party. and ride. scientifically.

sun- more of the same.



jesus is my homeboy,

dano out.

No comments: