Thursday, December 4, 2008

ever since i was a seed the only thing promised to me was a penitentry.

-Tupac



Tupac ain't dead, y'all. he's hiding out with Elvis up in Canada. whistler to be exact, heard that dude can throw a mean tabletop.



A conversation i had with my momma the other day got me thinking a bit. usually talks with my mom go along the lines of "i need money" followed by "tough shit". we were talking about school though, and she was telling me to buckle down and handle my shit, cause i got nothing to fall back on. i didn't really think about it too much at the time, but a little later i was out riding and it popped back up in my head, this whole college thing. i was thinking about this time last year i was flunking out of school for the 4th time and barely getting by down in gville. i was floundering and going nowhere, except to the bar. fast forward and I'm here, life is good. stressful at times, but good. i guess what I'm saying is I'm here and this is an opportunity that i didn't really deserve but I'm gonna run with it as far and hard as i can, cause like my mom said i got nothing where i came from. my plan is to make this my motivating factor for the next year, school and racing wise. we'll see where it goes.



don't worry though, I'll still get drunk and throw cans in the fan.


somethings never change.

dano out.

No comments: