Wednesday, December 2, 2009

haha awesomeness.

Thick as Blood.




Thanks joey, i like this one.


the Internets been giving me some issues lately, hence the previous post of just a map with a magic blue line connecting the two promised lands together. let me explain this.


so christmas, hannukah, kwanza, whatever you celebrate is coming up soon which means i have to make my annual pilgrimage down to the flatstate and drink many many brews with old friends. last year i braved the open road in my trusty old truck, it made it fine. while the clampet does lots of things like start (sometimes) and stop (sometimes), i'm just not sure shes up to the task of 7 pinned hours home anymore. i looked up plane tickets, but quickly realized that was the world of the rich kids.


so whats a poor kid to do?


well, i got a road bike a little bit ago that still needs to be broken in... and it is all downhill home...


google maps let me know that it would be a 387 mile cannonshot through georgia to get home and that i could probably do it in 3 days if i put my mind to it.


looks like im getting my base training done in 3 days this year. fuck yes.



florida folk, i'll see you soon.


HUCKLEBOOYAH,


Dano out.



3 comments:

Fisher said...

nice plan. if you wanted to avoid the base training, maybe talk to natalia. shes heading down at some point and could probably drop you in jax.

Kylie said...

let me know your route and schedule (if you've gotten that far...) I'm going to be between Asheville and Athens, GA around that time. I will give you a beer feed.

p.s. i too think this is a nice plan. i might even go as far as saying this is a really fucking cool plan. mini-tour homeward. You riding back up, too?

Dan Ennis said...

i'm not sure on my route yet, but it's looking like athens maybe night 1. i've got to figure it out soon i guess. i'll let you know for sure. my mom wants to come up for a visit after christmas so i'm gonna catch a ride back with her.