Friday, March 21, 2008

I think i might have the bubonic plague..

Yep, I'm almost positive of it. I've been stuck in the house since Tuesday with my new bike just coughing and blowing my nose and feeling generally shitty. death is near. I woke up this morning not feeling any better but I just couldn't sit around staring at the wall all day so I suited up and went for a slow, hacking up my lungs, solo roll through some local trails. Even in my weakened Pretty Jo like state, I was able to get a bit of feel for the new bike and it is awesome! A huge thank you goes out to Lex from Villin for getting me on one of his creations, and also to his apprentice Joe for doing the grunt work to make this thing a rolling piece of art. You've got to see this bike in person, pics just don't do it justice. While I was down at the Villin headquarters, Joe showed me a few new paint jobs he's working on that were absolutely beautiful. Those guys are getting way too good, now if I could only get the right fork for my bike... it will come. I just want to get better so I can take this bike out and really put it through the ringer.


Here's a few more pics.
























Dano out.

1 comment:

Luis G. said...

You're right...the crappy photos don't do it justice, do you have lights in that place? How 'bout you take some outside under today's sunny skies...

Sweet bike regardless...