Friday, October 31, 2008

I don't wanna think about it, i don't really care,

i don't wanna think about the who what when or where.

-Agent Orange

Ah yes the end of race season. I can't lie, I'm looking forward to a bit slower pace around these parts. Its gonna be good to ride around in the woods and drink a few more beers. The good life if you will.

lets see, we had a little race last weekend call Collegiate Natls, I'll spare you the details cause everyone else already beat that horse to a pulp. We got 4th as a team, i got 4th in the individual omnium and 3rd in Slalom, and we all froze our asses off and are glad to be home. thanks to everybody for their support this year.

more importantly, i built a new fire pit at my house this week. its huge and i could burn a car in it, which i just might do if it gets any colder. My roomie sass-mouth and I are trying to be all green and shit and therefore set our thermometer at 45 degrees for the heat to come on in the house. Its been on for the past three nights, which means death is imminent from hypothermia in my house if i don't wear my fur coat, short skirt, and ugg boots 24/7.








which i do.








because I'm from Florida.












here's a little shot of the slalom last weekend.






that's me vs moto mike from app state, dudes got skills.

it's a good thing i hit him with a toxic death fart 2 seconds after this pic and was able to out sprint him on account of him not being able to breath.


SHRTHRD.


Word on the streets is pretty muthafuckin jo is heading the way with a group of rowdypants fun timers from the swamp city next weekend. I'll believe it when i see them in my House, but I'll be hoping none the less. if they do make it, anybody participating in the swank will be lucky to make it past our rest stop without being physically or emotionally scarred. I'll leave it at that.


oh hey its Halloween, the best day of the year. unless your a weirdo religious person, but then you pretty much suck so whatever. anywho, everybody needs to put on something ridiculous and go make bad decisions fueled by alcohol. its the cool thing to do.


This pretty much sums it up. Ian Knabe, heading straight for the mouth (or ass) of the beast.
















In the spirit of the greatest holiday of the year i leave you with this band.







The Misfits.



Dano out.

No comments: