Monday, October 13, 2008

STRIKE HARD,

strike first. - Casey Jones

casey jones, not only a famous folklore about a railroad engineer but one of the best hardcore bands ever out of the 904. sometimes you just need a little hate in your head and a little tobasco and whiskey in your belly.

conference champs were this past weekend in clempson kids. this was a last ditch effort for a lot of people to go to natls, and the last chance for me to get a win before national champs. in case you didnt know, ive been doing a whole lot of nothing this season exept kicking myself in the dick. im glad to finally shake off a bit of the sucks and actually ride decent. yay me.


What you can't see in this pic is the alcohol fumes coming out of my pores. delicious!


























2 wins. slalom and dh. mom would be so proud.

oh i also sold my singlespeed, so thats like three wins.

and thad walker owes me taco bell. i just want that to be public knowledge.

dano out.

1 comment:

Tristan Cowie said...

dude I'm digging the whole parallels with the songs and everything

it's real niceee