Wednesday, January 14, 2009

life is too short so love the one you got,

cause you might get run over or you might get shot. - sublime

school started! so so stoked on that, I've had a little too much spare time on my hands, that's never good for the ol bank account. i did get a little toy though, nothing too crazy but it has almost killed me about twenty times. its a queer little fixed gear. sprinting for yellow lights is awesome, but forgetting you can't coast afterwards isn't. i haven't gone down yet, but its coming and it will be spectacular. ived used up all my get out of a crash free cards with the destruction of the white suit, so its gonna hurt. I'm not stressin though, its fast as hell and one good bar cruiser.

Tsali is only five months away. The TDS is still waiting the arrival of our team cars, but here's some pics of them to hold you over.


TDS- coming to a 12 hrs of Tsali race near you soon. run and hide. run and hide.

this is gonna be fun.

dano out.

No comments: