Sunday, March 1, 2009

SEEK AND DESTROY

So lately I've had this black plague, feline leukemia, and Hanta virus mixture that i just can't seem to shake. I was talking with my buddy Kel at the shop about it and he was telling me about how he used to live in a moldy house and how it made him sick. this got me thinking, hell my house is pretty moldy (the bathroom at least) maybe that's why I've got the black death. then i went to work deuce the next day and was talking to the Old Men Of ACE about it and they confirmed my suspicions that it was the mold that is giving me the bubonic plague. they also gave me the recipe for a weapon of mass mold destruction. with today being 37 and raining out, i figured now was the time to rain death on some basic organisms. this shit was pretty powerful, i was instructed to wear a respirator mask (hello pink bandanna) and some gloves when i used it, and now the genocide is complete. we'll see how this ends up, but i fell like this may be the start of me being able to ride again and generally not cough up a lung all day everyday.
in other unrelated news TDS will be heading into Pisgah on a test run 2 weeks before the 12 hrs of Tsali now. J. Miles and i will be teaming up to race the PMBAR, which seems like a pretty rad event and its literally in our backyard, so representation is necessary. We'll also need to try out the new turbochargers and NOS tanks we've got installed before we get to the big show. we wouldn't want a disaster like this -













That would just be embarrassing.

And one last thing- a big congrats to Jami Perry for winning her first race, incidentally the second race she's ever been in. kickass!!

Dano out.

No comments: