Tuesday, February 9, 2010

early mornings

Had a really good meeting this morning with an old friend, and I can confidently say SECRET PROJECT #23 is well underway. Those of you in the know already know, those of you not in the know will know soon. All I can say is I haven't been this excited and nervous about something in years. This is gonna be good, details as soon as I can spill em.


Other than that its still really gross outside, and I'm gonna be really glad when this shit weather is done. I'm starting to get a little nervous about the Clemson race weather-wise. I'm also a little nervous about it because my parents are showing up to watch. Their coming all the way from the FLA to watch, and the old man is gonna want a show. We'll see if I can perform. I'm not to worried about it though. What happens happens. All I can do is ride my bike.


Don't waste your time hatin',


Dano out.


P.S.- I'm putting up pic's of me riding in sunnier days. It makes me happy, deal with it.

No comments: