Thursday, May 2, 2013

A long history of retardation

Because I've gotten this thing going again, I felt the need to take a trip back in time and look at some posts from 2008, when I first started punching the keys for this blog. I was 24, living in Gainesville, FL, failing the shit out of community college for the third time, and averaging probably 25 hrs a week on my bikes, mostly on ratty old singlespeed mountain bikes. I had no money, few goals, zero responsibility and just wanted to ride and party. Life was pretty damn good! Here's a little gem of a post of a typical Sunday for me and my good friend Joe Melvin, who is now a mechanical engineer and doing quite well for himself in Richmond, VA.

Enjoy!

welcome to the pretty and fancy show

Dano out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog & Nice information.
Tender Dekho provides you best & Complete list of tenders in India, Government tenders, Private Sector tenders, Corporate Tender, and also provides tender Subscription facilities.
Thanks.

http://essay-writings-service.com said...

Loved to read your blog. I would like to suggest you that traffic show most people read blogs on Mondays. So it should encourage blogger to write new write ups over the weekend primarily:P

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL