Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Hunt

Thats right.




I'm going hunting.


we need a back story on this one so here goes...

I'm moving into a new place in a few months and its pretty awesome. currently its occupado by one johanne tuttle, so I'm hoping by sleeping in the same place she has I'll gain some sort of edge or motivation. i doubt it but we'll see. so yep moving. its gonna be good, but theres a catch- besides Jo and timmay theres one more member of the house. he's small, black, and bearded. yep, dick bandit is there. every time i see ol' DB he's straight pinned, ape shit crazy, and nonstop 24/7. i appreciate the energy, but if I'm living with this animal, we're gonna have to take it down a notch once in a while. I've been trying to figure out the best way to do this, and i think I've got it. bandit needs a nemesis. bandit needs a cat, a big old mean one that'll kick his ass once in a while.











I believe I've found this cat. after the ride last night, i was talking with a dude that works at Appletree, and he was telling me about all these wild cats behind their business.



dude: "we've got like ten wild cats behind work."



dano: "oh yeah? sweet I'll come get one tomorrow"



dude: "you better bring a cat trap cause they ain't just gonna jump into your lap"



Cat trap eh? what is a cat trap? i had to google...



so there it is. it looks like I'll need a lobster trap, a rock, an empty case of beer, and some scrap wood.

Bandit is going down.

dano out.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I second that!

Jessica said...

Hit ain't nuthin' like a possum trap...