Saturday, August 22, 2009

"Well i know what's right,

I got just one life. In a world that keeps on pushin me around, But Ill stand my ground and I wont back down"

-Tom Petty

so the last couple of weeks have been hard. i'm not very good at hiding my emotions or burying things deep inside, so a lot of people have been having to hear about my issues. for those of you who have had to listen to me, thank you for your patience and encouraging words. it means a lot to have friends in tough times. yall are all awsome, and i don't notice it enough. thank you.

dano out.

3 comments:

Lexy, Lateef, Sarah and Mioootch! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie said...

Tom Petty also says, "Eddie waited til he finished high school, moved to hollywood and got a tattoo. He met a girl out there with a tatto too. The future was wide open." And so on. I think really only the last line is pertinent, but my point is...the future is wide open. The nows suck a lot of the time, but don't let that ruin your outlook on things to come. Go do your thing. Keep riding, keep listening to Tom Petty and awesome country lyrics. Go get 'em Tiger.

Jenna said...

Stay freefallin' for a while, but stay away from Mary Jane. Nothing's creepier than a necrophiliac.