Sunday, August 2, 2009

"who will survive, and what will be left of them?"

i hate hippies.

seriously, take a damn shower and grow the f*&k up.


eating grass and covering yourself in patchouli oil isn't changing a damn thing.


so last night after a day filled up with crap, i headed up to the root for a beer. no big deal, jump on a bike and ride the quarter mile right? so I'm sitting there with some friends when the conversation turns to what I'm doing tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go build some new trail on the dh course"


all of a sudden this hippie starts in on me about how I'm gonna go about doing this, I'm like well I'll crank up the chainsaw and clear it out. she flips her shit about me killing living trees. tells me I'm whats wrong with the world today, my mindset is gonna result in no forest left an all that bullshit.





I'm gonna annihilate the shit out of some trees now, hopefully young ones, with bright futures ahead of them.



Dano out.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hippies suck. One time Phil and I accidentally wound up at some awful hippie potluck, and a couple of them were talking about some environmental non-profit they work for that was trying to save a (non-native, mind you) magnolia in downtown Asheville, and how pissed they were that the city would cut it down. After conversing with them awhile (by which I mean, giving them hell for being idiots) I got out of them that they drive their cars 2 miles into town to go to their jobs saving the environment. Hippies have no idea what they're fighting for, they're just reactionary eight year olds. Cutting down a tree, or several trees for that matter, is not innately harmful to forest systems. Clear-cutting, perhaps, but it's not like that's necessary for putting a dh trail. People should pay more attention to what they're arguing about. Punch 'em in the face for me, Dan. I'm glad you posted that. It's rare to find an environmentalist who actually understands the environment. I bet they drove to the bar you rode your bike to, too.


Bitch, bitch, bitch. Ah well. Wanna ride some bikes someday? What kind of saw do you have?