Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Race Days

Mass day 1 Practice, epic T-Shirt Shreddage

Racing. It's awesome this year, I'm having way to much fun. I've got some rad new bikes to ride and am able to to actually get to a few races, so life's pretty good. Had a pretty good couple of weekends starting off with ETSU Weekend World Champs 2 weeks ago and then the first round of the Gravity East series at Massanutten this past weekend.

ETSU was sweet, with a DH race, slalom race, and 4x race all in one weekend. I had some good results and got myself qualified for natls, which was the main goal of the weekend for me. I also managed to tick off a few personal goals haha. if you know you know.... Good races, Sorry for landing on you in the 4x thomas, my b.


Peter Mills, skinsuit root blasting. Also Epic.



Me and Joe Haley on the slalom track at ETSU.



Second weekend was Massanutten Gravity East race number 1. I'm gonna try to hit up a few of these races cause their one of the biggest series in the USA and are really well run. I was pretty happy with my race, just a little bummed for my buddy Peter who got hosed by the timing. Hopefully it works out.

Here's a vid of the race, check the third rider. Maximum Rock Shreddage.

http://www.skitheeast.net/uploaded_media/video/536566114/default




I think that'll do for now,

Dano out.

2 comments:

Tristan Cowie said...

Dude!! You looked pretty rad in the movie. Do work son!

Butch Greene said...

hope you had fun on the new rig. Eet shore wuz purtee!

http://butchgreene.blogspot.com