Saturday, May 29, 2010

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself....

"Cause shotgun bullets are bad for your health."



The classic hip hop station playing at the shop right now is defiantly making me stoked. Life is good in the 828 these days with plenty of bikes, Genesse beers, and pretty foreign women to play with. The school year ending and camp season starting has been good, with some old faces clearing out and new faces rolling in. Its been a breath of freshish air. haha freshish, true.



anyhow, I got a bit of sad news for yall, Im not going to be able to go to natls this year. Im pretty bummed about it but such is life, it'll keep you down if you let it. I do however have a really nice new (to me) truck, so next year i won't get stuck in the snow. yep, the clampett died finally. It was a good run for the S 1.0, 3 years for 200 bucks, but all good things come to an end. pour out a beer for my dead homie.



Oh well.



I'll just have to race local stuff and finally get out to windrock haha.



listen to biggie,



"got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot up the place WHY, cause i see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby, baby..."



Dano out







Those new kits look good by the way.

No comments: