Friday, July 23, 2010

It's been fun

So I still haven't been able to track down the pic uploader so another word filled post, sorry. The weather hasn't really been cooperating, a tropical storm is blowing through which has kept the boat on the dock. I did go do a bunch of snorkeling yesterday and then go out in Key West last night. strange, strange people down here, the sun def does something to you. Fun though, and I might head back tonight if the storms clear up a bit. Its been a good vacation but I'm pretty excited to get back and put some time in on the bikes. This weeks been a really good break and I'm all pumped again to go riding, which is what I was hoping would happen.

Dano out.

1 comment:

Butch Greene said...

you D, just email your pics to Flickr. If you've got a Flickr account, look at your account settings and there is an email address you can email pics to. Then just link them.