Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What shall we do with a drunken sailor?

5 days till I jump on my private Lear jet and head for the islands. I may update this sorry pile of a site while I'm there or I might just let it continue to rot away into oblivion. Regardless, good times are coming. Not that good times haven't already been had, mind you. I did race this weekend after all and i do have a girl with an accent.


First the Keys trip- Momma Ennis has been trying to pry me away from my mountain outpost for three years now to go sit on an island with her. I've successfully avoided the last two years, but this year she got me with the "grandma might shit the bed at any moment" card. So off I go to fight the kracken and fend off men in the bars of Key West. Should be awesome.


Second, Racing- It went ok. I had fun, which is a given, but didn't ride like I should have. It was just an off weekend I guess, nothing to lose sleep over. Hopefully the next one goes better.


Third- Accents are hot haha. That's all you get...


Dano out.

I hope I see this while I'm down.

1 comment:

Butch Greene said...

It's OK Dan. You'll learn how to ride a bicycle eventually. You're new to all this "pedaling" stuff.

Come ride when you get back.
Butch