Sunday, July 18, 2010

So what if most of my hero's are the losing kind...

continuing with my love affair with Lucero, I just heard a single from their newest album 1372 Overton Park and I'm totally down with it. They've evolved for sure but damn, they still speak my language.

Check it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TALGmlQnDM



Other than that, I'm still getting ready for the trip south, not the big one mind you, that's not for a few months yet, but the little island hop. Should be fun.

One last thing, if anyones looking for a new dh bike, holler at me or my roommate kel, he's trying to unload his SX and its a hell of a deal. Powertwinning ability with willmurrpuss totally included. Help a brother out and get yourself a sweet bike to.

Dano out.

2 comments:

Doug said...

How much for the bike? I know someone.

stew said...

how old is the bike, and is it in good condition?