Sunday, May 10, 2009

mmmm tequila.


OK, you win.

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER.

thank god. this is gonna be sweet.

so, i feel like now that everything is finalized for the year with my little racing/riding hobby its time for some shout outs/gentle ball fondling (thanks Chris).

First off, a big thanks to Wes and Sycamore Cycles for letting me say I'm on his pedal scooter racing team. its a hell of a pickup line at the bars, man. Also thank you to Specialized tires for their big box of rubber that I'll rip apart on the rocks of Pisgah all summer. And last thank you to Cane Creek for their 110 headset, its very pretty. it doesn't fit on my bike, but we'll work that out soon. until then I'll be wearing it on a string around my neck at all times. gotta rep the products eh?

In other news its been confirmed that I'll be rolling out at ORAMM once again this year with my Florida boys. bets will be made, women will be groped, beers will be consumed heavily. remember, power wheelies make women's pants fall off...








Its nice out, go break something on your bike... i know i will.
Dano out.

No comments: