Thursday, May 14, 2009

"You know I'm born to lose,

and gambling's for fools, But that's the way I like it baby, I don't wanna live for ever...."
-Motorhead

The crashing continues. I'm not talking about of darn i slid out crashes either. I'm talking about high speed explosion, face full of dirt crashes. ones with blood, and broken parts. But hey you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs right? I'm not really sure whats going on, but I'm feeling pretty fast right now so i guess crashings no big deal.









the last time i was crashing so hard so often i learned a bunch of shit, so maybe that'll happen again. or maybe I'll wind up with 2 broken wrists again. who knows?












I've started working out at the camp again a bit, just early in the mornings. its sweet- i drive my truck back into the woods an blast ghetto rap at 7 am every morning. oh and i work on some bikes too. regardless its a good way to start the day.
i just ate taco bell too, and it feels like i might shit my pants any second. Mitch would be proud.
everyday I'm hustling,
Dano out.

No comments: