Sunday, May 31, 2009

"There I was back in the wild again."

"I felt right at home, where I belong. I had the feeling, coming over me again. Just like it happened so many times before. The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend. Makes me feel warm and good inside."

-Ted Nugent

So summer is freaking awesome. good long rides followed by swimming in mountain lakes, can't really complain about that. i got a new wireless powertap on my dh bike and my personal coach is really helping me work on my frontflips into creeks. I'm sure with some more steadystate opener and closers ill be able to pull off a perfect double gainer into courthouse falls by mid-july.

pinned.

we're heading out to work on adventure village this afternoon, so hopefully that place will be functional shortly.

I've also moved out of the old haunted house and into jo's old house, which is now my new house. it sweet- come by and drink a beer with me.

enjoy the chill life,

dano out.

No comments: