Tuesday, May 5, 2009

you spin me right round baby, right round...

ch ch ch check it...



another devastating blow to the world of electronical training. turns out you can get top twenty at world cups by having fun on your bike. who knew?






in other news,






i just watched NOTORIOUS, which tells the story of Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace. that guy did what he had to do to get where he wanted to be, hell yeah.



check it out when you get the chance.







also, school is (almost) over for the summer. all that's left is a few finals tests, the last class was Monday, and now I'm looking into the mouth of a summer in pisgah, which couldn't make me happier. school was good though, I'm proud of myself for sticking with it finally. next year will be even better, just you wait....







one more thing about school that has been bothering me, and it really doesn't affect me at all but its been on my mind. brevard just had their athlete awards ceremony for the year where the various sports coaches all stand up and spin their stats for the season to make it look like they didn't suck and every one pats themselves on the back for "trying real hard". anyways, there is an athlete of the year award for the top male and top female athletes based on what they accomplished over the year. evidently winning two natl championships each isn't enough to win this award. that's all I'm saying about that.





so I've been having a hell of a good time this week riding in the woods, been crashing a lot, which bothers some people but i don't really mind as long as i don't get real wrecked in the process. i did annihilate my front wheel thurs night heading down thrift, but you can only jump into so many berms on an ultralite xc rig before its time to pay the price. eh, I've been storing up on trashcan rims all winter like a squirrel hides nuts so no big deal.





its raining today anyway so nows the time to deal with bike problems before tsali in two weeks.





one last thing TDS has been supercharged. we've got a ringer.....





uh oh,





Dano out.






Go smash a table wwf style.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

yesssss i completely agree -- i was also shocked at the "athlete of the year" choices... someone's a big gay.