Sunday, May 24, 2009

SNAP CRACKLE POP (Tsali 2009)

Oh yeah!!! you can put win #1 of the year in the books for the TSALI DOMINATION SQUAD. shall we continue? naw, i think that's good. its offical, TDS is done. it was fun while it lasted, but always go out on top right? or a least a distant 4th place....

haha so yep SYCAMORE CYCLES showed up in force at the 12 hr with 7 teams and a solo roller. 3 class wins on the day and a 3rd in pro class aint to shabby. congrats to all who rocked out with their cocks out, or jammed out with their clams out, as julia likes to say. good fucking job team.

As for the not so good, or maybe it was good, i discovered that i am possibly in the worst shape of my life, and rolled a 50 minute lap to prove it. At the level i like to think i can race you should not be granny ringing climbs, period. I think i know why this happened, and changes will be made for the better. that might have been the swift kick in the ass i needed.

oh i also broke my bike, the frame, not some little part like a wheel or fork, but the frame. its done. hopefully Kona will help me out. Anyone wanna flow a mid-pack sport class rider a frame? i used to be fast, i swear...

speaking of fast, i got to roll out for a while with a childhood hero of mine too. Chris "the cat" Brown is from my neck of the woods down in Jacksonville, FL. he worked at the same shop i did growing up, but before me. I've heard stories about the guy my whole life, so getting to ride out with him for a while was really cool for me. its too bad his team didn't win, but at least they had those little bastards shitting their pants until the 11th hour. good job to them.

and one last thing, a huge thanks to WES D for letting me roll out on his S-WORKS hardtail after i cavemanned my bike. that thing is fast, and then i looked up the price when i got home and almost shit my pants. good god, why the hell did he let me ride that? thanks a bunch man.

that'll do,

DANO OUT.

No comments: